з/п не указана
Intermedia is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and the partners that serve them. We offer cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security, archiving, and more.
Our clients are more than 1 mln. people, thousands of business customers and partners. Our team is 800+ over the world and 300+ employees in St. Petersburg.
It’s one thing to work for a company that’s a household name. It’s an even better thing to work for a company that took on those household names—and won.
The only thing better than that, of course, is knowing that you’ve been absolutely instrumental to that victory.
That’s the opportunity Intermedia presents today. We’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the $50B business communications and productivity industry. Our goal is both modest and earth-shattering: to eliminate the pain of deploying and managing business IT.
We are responsible for the security within Intermedia and we work closely with our stakeholders to assist, educate and improve our security practices. Intermedia infrastructure is growing as well as the functionality of the services that are built by the engineering. We are anticipating more exciting challenges ahead of us. Intermedia Security is seeking for a talented Security Engineer to help us meet our goals. We value people with the diverse experiences.
If you are into application security - you will be supplying our engineering teams with the capabilities to develop secure products. If you like infrastructure security and digging through data to find the anomalies - you will be part of the team responsible for automating and embedding security to protect cloud architectures on the infrastructure level.
To be successful in the role, we believe you have a minimum of 2 years IT Security experience with in-depth expertise in some of these:
- Web Application security assessments (OWASP), security code reviews, Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Secure SDLC)
- Static/Dynamic Code Analysis tools and processes
- Strong UNIX, Linux, Windows and networking security skills
- Scripting and automation experience
- Securing infrastructure, performing security architecture reviews, network penetration tests
- SIEM, data enrichment, building indicators and security alerts
- Securing public clouds, containers, orchestration layers and CI/CD pipelines
Successful team work relies on:
- being a motivated self-starter, with high capacity for quick learning
- having good communication skills in written and verbal English
- Position is opened in our Saint-Petersburg office due to the business growth.
- We offer attractive salary (negotiable) and benefit package, flexible schedule, professional team and friendly atmosphere.
- Office close to "Alexander Nevsky" metro station.