Information Security Specialist
з/п не указана
Wrike is the leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved equally by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, Google and PayPal, NPOs like the World Health Organization, and by start-ups around the world.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We owe our success to our talented and energetic team that's really fun to work with. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we are looking for the same qualities in you.
Now Wrike is looking for a security specialist to evolve and improve the security process and new security functionality. We expect that you are strong at software and application security, have experience with reviewing the design and source code and penetration testing.
- Assist in the development, initiation, maintenance, and revision of policies, standards, procedures, work instructions, and guidelines of security programs and related activities.
- Partner effectively with the security awareness program to communicate new policies, procedures, and programs as well as any applicable standards, regulations, policies, procedures, and programs.
- Support Information Security activities by assisting/performing control assessments within corporate processes, including access control, vendor integration, security review, etc.
- Assist in maintaining the control assessment workflow and ensure all security requests are actioned according to team procedures
- Identify, collect and mine data required for various facets of the Compliance team (e.g. control assessments, CMDB relevant data, metrics, and reports)
- Gather and analyze and store artifacts in accordance with corporate standards to ensure programs can prove and track compliance
- Participation in internal security assessments and audits
- Cybersecurity, Data Protection, Information Systems, Computer science or related undergraduate or graduate degree in progress.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge in cybersecurity/risk management or general IT domains
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation, and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Willingness to learn, be mentored and improve
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and results-oriented skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee)
- Medical insurance (including dental health service)
- Partial compensation for parking
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker)
- Sports activities (yoga, basketball, volleyball)
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Awesome corporate events