Penetration Tester/Information Security Expert
з/п не указана
- PenTester/Penetration Tester/Information Security Expert/Security Test Engineer (St. Petersburg).
- Test for vulnerabilities in various services and applications, developed or hosted by the company;
- Conduct Security code reviews;
- Conduct security audits of critical systems;
- Document discovered vulnerabilities;
- Network audits and vulnerability scans;
- Propose strategies for remediation of vulnerabilities, propose improvements to security architecture;
Areas to be tested:
- Web applications security;
- Java security coding;
- Linux and Windows servers and workstations;
- Network, Wi-Fi.
- Impeccable responsibility and integrity;
- Knowledge of application security aspects including OWASP Top Ten, SDLC;
- Experience in penetration testing using Kali Linux, metasploit, nmap, hydra and etc;
- Experience in OS(Linux/Windows), network, firewalls, proxies;
- Security of cloud/SaaS deployments (preferably AWS);
- Basic knowledge of security protocols and encryption, including SSL/TLS, PKI.
Desired skills and experience:
- Knowledge of vulnerabilities in various databases (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase etc.);
- Good English skills.
- Competitive salary depending on the interview results, annual performance-based bonuses;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- English lessons with native speaker;
- Office in the city center;
- Partial reimbursement of any sport activities.