Personal Assistant to Director
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC) is the world's leading Jewish humanitarian assistance organization. JDC works in around 70 countries to alleviate hunger and hardship, rescue Jews in danger and create lasting connections to Jewish life.
The Representative office of JDC in Kiev has a great opportunity for a smart and proactive Personal Assistant.
- Managing the Director's schedule, organization of internal / external meetings, conference calls with the HQ etc;
- Administrative support to the Director;
- Participation in meetings, keeping meeting notes and making follow-up records;
- Meeting foreign guests and visitors including translation from\to English;
- Business correspondence and communication with the HQ in Israel.
We seek candidates with following Qualifications:
- Higher education;
- Good command of Russian and Ukrainian, fluent English is a must;
- Attentiveness to details, result oriented;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- A quick-learner and a team player;
- Loyalty to charity activity and Jewish traditions;
- Advanced PC user (MS Office is a must).
- Great team and open-minded management;
- Convenient office location (5 min walk from Libedskaya metro station);
- Social package.